Friday, August 24, 2012

thumbnail

Surah Nuh Translation

Surah Nuh Translation
(Noah A.S)

Surah Number : 71 
The Number of Verses : 28
Juz : 29

أَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّـيْطٰنِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Surat Nuh Ayat 1
Indeed, We sent Noah to his people, [saying], "Warn your people before there comes to them a painful punishment."
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 2
He said, "O my people, indeed I am to you a clear warner,
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 3
[Saying], 'Worship Allah , fear Him and obey me.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 4
Allah will forgive you of your sins and delay you for a specified term. Indeed, the time [set by] Allah , when it comes, will not be delayed, if you only knew.' "
Surat Nuh Ayat 5
He said, "My Lord, indeed I invited my people [to truth] night and day.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 6
But my invitation increased them not except in flight.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 7

And indeed, every time I invited them that You may forgive them, they put their fingers in their ears, covered themselves with their garments, persisted, and were arrogant with [great] arrogance.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 8
Then I invited them publicly.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 9
Then I announced to them and [also] confided to them secretly
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 10
And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 11
He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 12
And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 13
What is [the matter] with you that you do not attribute to Allah [due] grandeur
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 14
While He has created you in stages?
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 15
Do you not consider how Allah has created seven heavens in layers
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 16
And made the moon therein a [reflected] light and made the sun a burning lamp?
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 17
And Allah has caused you to grow from the earth a [progressive] growth.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 18
Then He will return you into it and extract you [another] extraction.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 19
And Allah has made for you the earth an expanse
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 20
That you may follow therein roads of passage.' "
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 21
Noah said, "My Lord, indeed they have disobeyed me and followed him whose wealth and children will not increase him except in loss.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 22
And they conspired an immense conspiracy.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 23
And said, 'Never leave your gods and never leave Wadd or Suwa' or Yaghuth and Ya'uq and Nasr.
Surat Nuh Ayat 24
And already they have misled many. And, [my Lord], do not increase the wrongdoers except in error."
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 25
Because of their sins they were drowned and put into the Fire, and they found not for themselves besides Allah [any] helpers.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 26
And Noah said, "My Lord, do not leave upon the earth from among the disbelievers an inhabitant.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 27
Indeed, if You leave them, they will mislead Your servants and not beget except [every] wicked one and [confirmed] disbeliever.
 
Surat Nuh Ayat 28

My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction."

Sadaqallhul'adzim

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments